Chris Worrall – Trainer
Chris is a certified CrossFit Level 1, CrossFit Kids, CrossFit Gymnastics, CrossFit Coaches Prep Course and Level 2 Gym Instructor. He is also a certified PDR Fundamentals Coach. His sports background lies in Rugby Union, Canoe Polo and, since finding CrossFit, Olympic Weightlifting. Chris won his age and weight category at the 2010 Northern Masters Weightlifting competition.
Having experienced how fun and effective CrossFit is, Chris wants to help others achieve fitness beyond their expectations.
- Favourite Workout – Helen
- Favourite Movement – Snatch
- Least Favourite Workout – Barbara
- Goat – Muscle Up
- Quote – “Don’t show your students what you can do, show them what they can d0″ – Tony Blauer
- Workout Tunes – Surprise, you’re dead – Faith No More; Underdog – Kasabian & pretty much anything by Metallica
Karen Worrall – Trainer
Karen is a certified CrossFit Level 1, CrossFit Kids, CrossFit Football and Level 2 Gym Instructor.
Karen found CrossFit in 2007 at CrossFit Manchester, and has been CrossFitting ever since. She says “Through CrossFit I have been introduced to a way of training that has completely changed my life for the better. I have never considered myself sporty and was bored by a regular gym – so much so that I never bothered going. With CrossFit I have achieved a level of fitness that I am very proud of and in a shorter time than I would have believed possible.”
Karen wants to bring CrossFit to as many people as possible and build a strong community at CrossFit Tameside.
- Favourite Workout – Jackie
- Favourite Movement – Deadlift
- Least Favourite Workout – Kelly
- Goat – Handstand and double unders
- Motivational Quote – “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- Workout Tunes – Kashmir – Led Zeppelin, Rocky Soundtrack